05 September 2010

10 days but who's counting

The final countdown has begun. We have 10 days and are beginning the final counting down. Do we have everything done? passports - check ... visas - check ... driver's license - check ... canceled all utilities - check ... paid all outstanding bills - one more to go ... seen everyone we need to - almost ... clothes - check ... winterized rig - started ... what have we forgotten - dunno ...

Trox continues to ride but is having major problems with bike. First was broken spokes then a bunch of blown tubes and during the last ride (a few days ago) he bent the bloody hell out of the derailer.

I managed to lose my external drive the other day - the one that contains ALL my data. Luckily the drive wasn't really damaged but only the power port. With patience and much frustration I was able to get all the data off the old drive onto the new one. At least it happened while I was still able to get a new drive and not while I was on the plane to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment